General & Legal:
- The term 'Crocodile India' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, S.P.Retail Ventures Limited. We are a public limited company having Corporate Identity Number U17290TZ2021PLC036832. Our registered office is located at 39-A, Extension Street, Kaikattipudur, Avinashi, Tirupur District Tamil Nadu 641654 falling within the jurisdiction of the Registrar of Companies – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website whether registered with us or otherwise.
- The products/services and information displayed on the website is an "invitation to offer" to public at large. Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to acceptance or rejection by Crocodile India. All accepted offers shall be fulfilled by Crocodile India. If you have supplied your valid email address or contact number, Crocodile India will notify you by email or through SMS (as the case may be) as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the Product ordered. No act or omission of Crocodile India prior to the actual dispatch of the Product ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- You agree that Crocodile India makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any product on the website and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
- All products sold through the website are original licensed merchandise based on licensing agreement with Crocodile International Pte Limited, Singapore.
- Change in law or changes in Crocodile India business may require changes to be made to the Terms from time to time (“Revised Terms”). As such, Crocodile India encourages you to review the terms and any other terms and condition periodically for any such changes. It is your responsibility to carefully read, agree with and accept the terms or any other terms and condition.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Crocodile India takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India. The Courts at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of such dispute.
Shipping & Delivery
- All items including freebies if any will be shipped with a valid tax invoice as per Indian tax regulations.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Crocodile India is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 4-7 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be initiated to the shipping address specified by the user at the time of the order placement.
- Orders can be shipped only to serviceable locations within the territory of India.
- In case a location is found to be unserviceable after placement of order by the user, the order will be cancelled by Crocodile India and full payment will be refunded to the original payment mode.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available
- Shipping Charges will be charged as below depending on the purchase value
Cancellation of Orders:
- Crocodile India believes in helping its customers and therefore has a liberal cancellation policy. However, cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order.
- Orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category cannot be cancelled.
- No cancellations are entertained for orders placed during special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
- Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products should be unused.
- For the sake of personal hygiene, undergarments cannot be returned in any case.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- In case of cancellation of order refund will be processed with 3 days of cancellation.
- In case of return of products, we will process the refund within 3 days after receipt of the product by Crocodile India or its business partner.
- Refund will be always processed to the original mode of payment.
- It may take up to 7 days to reflect the refund amount in the account of the customer after the refund is processed by Crocodile India depending on the mode of original payment.
- Crocodile Club Loyalty points utilized or accrued will also be reversed once refund is processed.