Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
- All items including freebies if any will be shipped with a valid tax invoice as per Indian tax regulations.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Crocodile India is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 4-7 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be initiated to the shipping address specified by the user at the time of the order placement.
- Orders can be shipped only to serviceable locations within the territory of India.
- In case a location is found to be unserviceable after placement of order by the user, the order will be cancelled by Crocodile India and full payment will be refunded to the original payment mode.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available
- Shipping Charges will be charged as below depending on the purchase value
|Purchase Value||Shipping Charges|
- There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same. You can write to us at email@example.com.
- The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
- Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products should be unused.
- For the sake of personal hygiene, undergarments cannot be returned in any case.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.